|EXPANDED & ADVANCED VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:|
Wednesday, November 18
3:00PM — 5:30PM EDT
|PRICE: $0.00 (FREE) *This date only.|
IDENTIFYING & UNLOCKING HIGH POTENTIAL TALENT
An Orientation to the Science, Tools, & Training
Learn about the latest system to identify, verify, measure, and develop high potential talent
This one-time-only free virtual event will provide a full orientation to the tools and system that leading organizations leverage to identify, verify, measure, and develop high potential talent. Backed by evidence-based, experience-proven science, you'll come away from this event with valuable tools and insight into the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attributes (KSA) of High Potential Talent in your organization.
Who should attend:
Professionals who are responsible for:
- Identifying and verifying High Potential Talent
- Conducting talent reviews and mapping organizational talent
- Leveraging research and evidence-based tools to manage talent
- Facilitating organizational talent conversations and management
… or any talent professionals who have used tools or concepts from our experts such as FYI For Your Improvement®, Leadership Architect™, the Leadership Agility construct, 70-20-10, the 9-box talent grid, or have read or followed any of the many career architecture and derailment preventing works from our expert presenters.
FYI For Your Improvement® & Leadership Architect™ are registered trademarks of KornFerry.
What you’ll receive:
- A full orientation to the system from TeamTelligent for consistently identifying verifiable high potential talent; analyzing and measuring the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attributes of high potential talent; and placing and managing the talent to drive organizational success.
- The Life and Times of a High Potential case study (PDF)
- KSAP Diagnostic Placemat for identifying Drivers and Markers for High Potential
- A sample chapter from the newest book on High Potential identification and management — High Potential Field Guide, written by Bob Eichinger, Michael Lombardo, and Roger Pearman.
- DIVA tool for optimized High Potential talent development
- High Potential Talent Virtual Card Sort access and experience for examining High Potential Talent needs and experience in the current and post-Covid environment.
Don’t miss this one-time opportunity .
Secure your seat for this free
one-time-only learning event.
"The latest work by Pearman and Eichinger is their best yet. Grounded in decades of research and experience, the KSA approach helped our HR practitioners and employees to confidently use tools that develop key talent and evaluate leadership potential."
— Fortune 50 Chief Human Capital Officer