Author: Garrick Throckmorton – Chief Product and Services Officer
Virtual Certifications: Unlimited Legroom Included
I recently presented to an audience of HR professionals on the topic of Leading for Performance. This presentation was rooted in the evidence that in order for our organizations to perform, we must have ALL levels operating in the most effective ways. Said otherwise, the entire talent system must row together inside of the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment that we all face.
VUCA, is a term with roots that can be traced to the military. As you can imagine military training prepares ALL soldiers to encounter VUCA moments. One participant, with a military background, shared a US Air Force acronym from his background, CAVU. CAVU stands for Ceiling And Visibility Unlimited and is certainly an environmental goal of every pilot to have maximum visibility at take off. We all wish that we had unlimited visibility in these times!
While unlimited visibility may be far-fetched in our organizations, we can prepare our talent systems in a way that allows flexibility versus rigidity, when the context around us changes and the visibility is reduced. This needed flexibility is one of the driving principles behind how the KSA Suite of Tools were constructed. Our talent tools adapt to what VUCA throws your way, flex to your organization’s context, and are relevant to the challenges you face at any given moment.
We are thrilled to share that you can gain new skills to prepare and protect your talent strategies against VUCA as our 2020 events calendar includes dozens of Virtual Certification Workshops! Consider our virtual certifications to enhance your future talent strategies!
An overview of the virtual certification workshops include the options below:
Benefit: Use of a comprehensive set of talent tools for everything from coaching others to developing a talent system for Individual Contributors, Managers/Supervisors, and Leaders.
- Built on decades of creating competency tools and best practices, our founders have created rich evidence-based tools and processes to help you advance your talent management practices and create a common language across your organization. The Foundation of the KSA Suite Certification equips you to use the Individual Contributor, Manager/Supervisor and Leader performance libraries with a focus on card sorting conversations and development tools.
Benefit: Use of a full range of customized multi-rater surveys to meet the unique needs of Individual Contributors, Managers/Supervisors, and Leaders.
- Summary: 360 Surveys are a powerful way to fuel the development of employees. The KSA 360 allows for this powerful development to occur at all levels as a means to build a robust talent pipeline like never before. Join us for a virtual certification focused on enabling you to administer, interpret, and deliver 360 feedback at three levels: Individual Contributor (KSAI), Manager/Supervisor (KSAM), and Leader (KSAL).
Benefit: Use of cutting-edge surveys of to both identify and development your high potential talent.
- Summary: Learn how to use KSAP – The Knowledge Skills and Attributes of High Potential. Studies show that High Potential can be found at ALL Levels in your organization, with special characteristics that naturally ready them for roles with broad scope and greater responsibility. Verified High Potentials do well in first time situations and fare better during uncertainty. They handle anything you throw at them, as well as pressure and crisis better than most– and even seem to “know what to do, when they don’t know what to do!” The KSAP Virtual Certification will give you the tools to identify, verify, develop, and engage your High Potential talent to ensure you have a leadership pipeline you can rely on.
Benefit: Use of incisive, behavioral based interviewing questions and analysis to ensure the right talent is selected for your team, and immediately positioned for coaching.
- Summary: The war for talent is never ceasing. Differentiate your selection and interviewing process by injecting science into your approach to elevate the probability of hiring talent that can drive long term organizational success. Our KSA Suite of Tools is scientifically-derived, and behaviorally focused so that you can customize your approach to hiring the best Individual Contributors, Managers/Supervisors and Leaders using Hello!
Benefit: Use of teaming tactics to create and drive High Performing Teams.
- Summary: Learn how to use KSAT – The Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of High Performing Teams through this virtual certification experience. Studies on High Performing Teams reveal specific KSAs that are essential for high performance as well as the identified Drivers and Practices for teams who achieve great things! The KSAT Library of Performance Behaviors provides you with the science and tools to create and sustain high performing teams in your organization.