Whenever that 80’s song, and one hit wonder “She Blinded me with Science” by English musician Thomas Dolby plays – we envision those of us who love SCIENCE!…a lot ; geeking out a little bit musically. In our field, knowing the science behind a tool matters – and is one of the most critical components of the way we do business at TeamTelligent — ensuring the TM/OD/HR practitioners know how to use our tools with confidence. Our participants leave our sessions full of information – and “Blinded by the Science” (in a good way) as they learn the background, rigor, best practice and approaches to managing their talent with science in mind. When we do this – we all gain credibility, a brand of being a trusted advisor who can make a real strategic change in our people practices.
Candidly, practitioners have worked (really, really) hard over the years to get talent noticed as a strategic imperative. Today, practitioners face a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous world that results in the need for new skills, new tools, and a new way to meet strategic imperatives! Yesterday’s skills and tools simply do not get the job done anymore. Yet, when we do our jobs well – we will continue to be trusted talent advisors with a seat at the table; influencing the most powerful lever an organization has – its people.
Whatever you are facing — having tools and a methodology you know and can use with confidence is critical for success. With our client education and certification sessions — You do not have to have a Ph.D. to work with.science-based tools as we fuel your ability to put behavioral science in your hands. You will leave knowing how to facilitate organizational sessions about Leadership, Management, Individual Contributor performance or even High Potential Identification and to create a common language of Talent Management in your Organization. Once you learn our methodology and tools– you can administer 360 assessments projects in your organization, have rich coaching conversations as part of a leadership development program, improve your interviewing processes, and identify High Potential Talent faster.
Whether you’re just getting started in a new role or organization, supporting a system that’s already in place, or revamping your Talent Management processes, there are many options to learn how the KSA Suite of Tools would address your critical talent needs.
- Attend 90-minute Executive Overview session without leaving your desk…for free! If you are not quite sure where to start, start here. Each session is led by one of our respected founders and facilitated by talent practitioners who have been where you are. You will leave with the information needed to decide your next step.
- Want to forgo the travel expense and get certified with a Virtual Option? Attend a three-module virtual certification session, right from your desktop (3 sessions, 3 hours each)! Successful completion provides you full purchasing power and the confidence to use each talent tool with great success.
- Attend a 2-Day KSA Suite Public Certification nearest you for the deepest dive. Need to consider a larger plan or simply prefer learning in a face to face setting? Attend a public certification session to meet other practitioners, have rich discussions about how to address the kinds of talent issues we all are facing, and also leave with full purchasing power.
- Want to experience the 2-Day KSA Suite Certification onsite at your location? We can deliver the two-day repeatable content or customize it for your unique needs and goals. Submit your inquiry through our Connect tab!
- Know one of our experienced Associates? If you have had a relationship with or attended a session with one of our TeamTelligent Associates in the past, feel free to re-engage them to learn more about the KSA Suite or to engage them in certification programming!
- And if you just need a booster shot of talent geeks talking about the latest research and best practice – join our “Talent Conversations Over Coffee” Virtual series. These are complimentary sessions where we discuss what is really happening in the field. Our upcoming conversations cover High Potentials, or what Development Individual Contributors really need!
Your success depends on knowing your craft to exceptional levels. Partnering with TeamTelligent prepares you to be exceptional. And next time you hear that punky song about science – we hope you agree, “SCIENCE!” should be accessible to everyone.
Now – good luck getting that song out of your head. “SCIENCE! It’s poetry in motion…” 😊