The KSA Suite of client education options offer the newest evidenced-based, develop-it-yourself talent approach on the market today. We provide a quality, professional education experience to enhance your talent practitioner skills to deliver on our research-based methods, tools and assessments. We have a variety of sessions available to give you the level of introduction you need.
Whether customized for a client on-site, or delivered in a standard public format, the KSA educational approach provides for best practice development methods in a format clients trust and maintain throughout their careers (as the KSA designation is portable).
What is the approach to client education and certifications?
We believe a client education session is a promise of what it is like to experience our Intellectual Property and work with us. The Knowledge Skills and Attributes (KSA) Suite of Products include an educational component — a quality, professional education experience to provide talent management practitioners skills to deliver on research-based methods and assessments. Whether customized for a client on-site, or delivered in a standard public format, a KSA session provides for best practice development methods in a format clients trust and maintain throughout their careers (as the KSA education designation is portable).
Have It Your Way: Today, our education and certification process is less standardized and more able to introduce you to our approach in a variety of ways. You can experience us through 3 easy-to-schedule options:
- Need an Overview? Request an informational overview — we have a sessions geared at garnering organizational and sponsorship support and buy-in. It’s a bit of a “kick the tires” opportunity to see what the KSA Suite is all about as you explore your options. It can be 1-2 hours, on-site or web-based introduction session: KSA Suite: Executive Overview.
- Want to experience how the products work? Add a half-day hands-on product “test drive” at your location: experience the power of the tools in a product introduction that gives you the background, best practice and evidence behind our approach: KSA Suite: Product Showcase
- Want a deeper dive for real application and access? Schedule a one-day certification course that will provide you with all the “rules of the road” experience in facilitating the methodology and applying the power of the KSA Product Suite. KSA Suite: One-Day Certification. This qualifies you to purchase products from our store as well as become an assessment user with login access.
You can schedule one or all three of the above sessions today – and in the near future, our courses will become modularized, and will have achieved a more standardized approach approved for formal industry certification credit. Stay tuned.
There are four kinds of people (from our experience) who are looking to learn more. They include:
- TESTERS: Prospective clients who want to experience the IP and learn prior to a developing a formal relationship with a product provider.
- BUYERS: Clients and organizations who have purchased the KSA Suite of tools, or want to make the most of a master license and will be facilitating card sorting or delivering within our train-the-trainer model.
- STRATEGIC SPONSORS: Leaders who create people strategies, and want a better talent system in their organizations.
- LEARNERS & GEEKS: Talent practitioners who want to learn science-based methodology, and didn’t necessarily study this in school, as well as those who, well — love some good evidence-based tools. This will satisfy your inner-nerd.
Why would someone want to attend a one day or more, certification?
The experience of our certifications includes the ability to:
- Facilitate the use of the new KSA Suite (for Leaders, High Potentials, Supervisors and Managers, and Individual Contributors)
- Adopt an evidence-based educational experience designed to be easy-to use, self-sufficient and easily transferable by card decks, posters, placemats, 360 assessments – supported by the development workbook called DIY – Develop It Yourself, and an interview guide called, Hello
- Deploy systemic talent management and solidify your strategic voice and seat at the table
- Experience best-in-class science-based approaches created by trusted gurus and methodology; brought to the market with over 50 years experience and designed by experts in adult learning and delivered by specialists in the methodology use
- Customize your learning onsite (when you want to use specific components tailored to your needs), or experience it all to explore the full suite capability
- Take with you throughout your entire career, as our certifications are portable – a designation you can be proud of, add to your professional profiles, and leverage wherever you go
We offer a train-the-trainer component
We will furnish clients with repeatable ways to deliver our content with consistency. To do this, we will deliver a Train-the-Trainer module that is engaging, highly interactive; relevant to adult learning, delivered by extreme facilitation methods — the ways that today’s audiences prefer to receive information and provides our clients with a toolkit of resources to ensure the success of the suite implementation across the organization.
To request the education you need, please connect with us today!