We’ve cracked the code on Potential Identification. You know better than anyone — the future of your organization rests on your ability to attract, develop, and retain Potentials. We know the Markers and Drivers of those who can take on increasing levels of authority and oversight because they have something different — things that most people (candidly) don’t have. Talent pipelines are difficult to manage if you can’t get past the usual credentials and identify what makes potentials — so full of potential.
KSAP (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of Potential) puts the science at your fingertips in a way that elevates your ability to identify and development High Potential Talent. Evidenced based, and experience tested, KSAP will allow you can now identify, measure, and develop Potential talent.
To upskill your career, and gain access to use and purchase the tools below, register for the KSAP High Potential Identification Virtual Certification Workshop on our Events Calendar today!
To upskill your career, and gain access to use and purchase the tools below, register for our KSAP High Potential Identification Virtual Certification Workshop on our Events Calendar today!
KSAP Field Guide – $85
The KSAP Field Guide integrates all of the research on Potential. The field guide provides you with an thorough look at the Markers, Drivers, and Practices with inclusion of:
- Linkages of the Markers, Drivers, and Practices to developmental assignments
- The Domains of the Practices and how these are related to all of the KSA libraries
- Why the Practice is Important
- Behaviors of the Practice
- Where the Practice fits in to the Potential conversation
- How to measure performance in the Practice
- What can happen when the Practice is done poorly
- Brain insights from recent neuroscience to help develop the Practice
- Behavior markers from school, college, and in the workplace
- Interview guidelines for identifying and promoting Potential
KSAP Sort Cards – $65
Practices will vary in importance from organization to organization. Sort cards immerse decision-makers into exercises that put the science directly in their hands in order to determine what is most important in the organizational context.
What Marker/Drivers and Practices will define Potential talent in your organization? By understanding your organization’s strategy you can answer critical questions such as this through the use of sort cards. The outcome? Solid plans that can be implemented throughout a talent system.
KSAP Codex – $35 per pack of 10
Potential in a Box – $175
The Potential in a Box includes:
- The KSAP Field Guide (described above)
- The Life and Times of a High Potential—An Intensive Look at a Case Study – This detailed look at a High Potential explores development, the key determinants of High Potential, the developmental needs of a High Potential, and examples of all of the variables you need to take into account when working with a High Potential. As a comprehensive case example through the life of Taylor, you can understand how the Markers, Drivers, and Practices take shape and mold the life and times of a high potential.
- KSAP Placemats: A/D, C/D, E/F (described below)
- KSAP Codex: Integration with all KSA Libraries – The linkage between the Markers, Drivers and Roles of all of the KSA libraries and the connection between all of the KSAP Practices and those of all of the other libraries are provided in this one document.
- The Provenance of Potential—The Empirical Case – This provides a detailed look at the framing and use of High Potential as a major variable in Talent Management, and the empirical basis for the nature of Potential and its appropriate measurement.
KSAP Placemats – $25- $35
Placemats allow the user to have rapid access to an overview of the KSAP information in easy to access format. Placemats have been designed in several ways to meet your needs and come in both color and black and white versions.
- SIDE A/B – Accessible Overview of the library of Roles and Practices and a Review of Developmental Difficulty of all Practices
- SIDE C/D – User friendly view of how each Role connects to the Practices and identification of the mission critical Practices for success
- SIDE E/F – At a glance view of how all Practices can be leveraged to build your career through assignments accompanied with definitions of Career Assignment
KSAP Career Path Survey – $225
The Career Path Report is completed by the manager(s) of those considered to have high potential in an organization. Using the scientifically derived KSAP framework, managers assess employees against observable behaviors in a user-friendly experience. Results are provided to the talent leader for analysis and insights that drive succession planning, career assignments, and developmental prioritizations, to name a few. Report Sections include:
- Drivers and Marker Ranking
- Practices Ranking
- Practices Rank Ordered by Domain
- Placemat Report
- Framing Questions – Relocation, Cultural and Leadership Fit
- Career Path Index Score/Enterprise Percentile/Global Database Percentile
The Career Path Report is intended for the confidential use of the talent manager or leader of talent management conversations. Using the report allows a talent management team to look at key behaviors essential for future success in the organization.
KSAP 360 Survey– $225
We have developed a comprehensive suite of survey tools to facilitate Potential development including our 360 Survey to provide well-rounded development feedback that fuels performance.
- The Placemat Highlight Report – The highest and lowest overall ratings of the selected Practices and Roles
- The KSAP Summary Report – Summary of the highest and lowest ratings of the Roles and Practices
- The KSAP Roles and Practices Detail Report – View all of the data with the exception of the written comments. Each Role and Practice selected for the survey is presented with all of the averages across groups
- The KSAP Written Comments Report – View of the written comments verbatim, without reference to source or position on the organization
- The KSAP Combination Report – Combination of all of the four reports into one
We can be your vendor for implementing 360 Surveys from our KSA (Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes) Libraries, complete with managing the survey, reporting, and coaching. We can also certify your development staff to have full access to the suite of tools operational control.
KSAP Tally Sheets – $1 and Posters – $35
Let’s be honest. Your desk can get messy. When engaging with our sort cards exercises, Tally Sheets provide a clean framework for recording the insights that you discover. Tally Sheets allow decision-makers to jump from sorting exercises to analysis, to action planning and come in both:
- Drivers and Markers Tally Sheets
- Practices Tally Sheets