We’ve cracked the code on Potential Identification. You know better than anyone — the future of your organization rests on your ability to attract, develop and retain Potentials. We know the markers and drivers of a person who can grow significantly and reach the top of an organization, because they have something different — things that most people (candidly) don’t have. Talent pipelines are difficult to manage if you can’t get past the usual credentials and identify the right stuff that makes potentials — so full of potential.
Using 100 years of experience in talent management by its authors, and 50 years of research, you can now identify, measure, and develop Potential talent. Simply put, we know the Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of Potentials (KSAP) and have put the science and our experience at your fingertips. Through unpacking 25 Practices that cover 12 Markers/Drivers of success, you will have the keys to building bench strength across all levels in an organization.
Develop It Yourself (DIY) – $65
DIY is a book that is designed specifically to be the “go-to guide” for Potentials to develop in the 12 Markers/Drivers and 25 Practices that increase effectiveness.
Marker/Drivers and Practices will vary in importance from organization to organization, so having a guide that allows rapid access to what matters is vital. This guide includes:
- The Domain of the Practice
- Why the Practice is Important
- Behaviors of the Practice
- Where the Practice fits in the work of Potentials
- How to measure performance in the Practice
- What can happen when the Practice is done poorly
- Brain insights from recent neuroscience to help develop the Practice
- Development Tips
KSAP Sort Cards – $65
Practices will vary in importance from organization to organization. Sort cards immerse decision makers into exercises that put the science directly in their hands in order to determine what is most important in the organizational context.
What Marker/Drivers and Practices will define Potential talent in your organization? By understanding your organization’s strategy you can answer critical questions such as this through the use of sort cards. The outcome? Solid plans that can be implemented throughout a talent system.
KSAP Placemats – $25- $35
Placemats allow the user to have rapid access to an overview of the KSAP information in easy to access format. Placemats have been designed in several ways to meet your needs and come in both color and black and white versions.
- SIDE A/B – Accessible Overview of the library of Roles and Practices and a Review of Developmental Difficulty of all Practices
- SIDE C/D – User friendly view of how each Role connects to the Practices and identification of the mission critical Practices for success
- SIDE E/F – At a glance view of how all Practices can be leveraged to build your career through assignments accompanied with definitions of Career Assignment
KSAP Career Path Survey – $225
The Career Path Report is completed by the manager(s) of those consider to have high potential in an organization. Using the scientifically derived KSAP framework, managers assess employees against observable behaviors in a user friendly experience. Results are provided to the talent leader for analysis and insights that drive succession planning, career assignments, and developmental prioritizations, to name a few. Report Sections include:
- Drivers and Marker Ranking
- Practices Ranking
- Practices Rank Ordered by Domain
- Placemat Report
- Framing Questions – Relocation, Cultural and Leadership Fit
- Career Path Index Score/Enterprise Percentile/Global Database Percentile
The Career Path Report is intended for the confidential use of the talent manager or leader of talent management conversations. Using the report allows a talent management team to look at key behaviors essential for future success in the organization.
KSAP 360 Assessments – $225
We have developed a comprehensive suite of assessment tools to facilitate Potential development including our 360 Assessment to provide well rounded development feedback that fuels performance.
- The Placemat Highlight Report – The highest and lowest overall ratings of the selected Practices and Roles
- The KSAP Summary Report – Summary of the highest and lowest ratings of the Roles and Practices
- The KSAP Roles and Practices Detail Report – View all of the data with the exception of the written comments. Each Role and Practice selected for the assessment is presented with all of the averages across groups
- The KSAP Written Comments Report – View of the written comments verbatim, without reference to source or position on the organization
- The KSAP Combination Report – Combination of all of the four reports into one
We can be your vendor for implementing 360 Assessments from our KSA (Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes) Libraries, complete with managing the assessment, reporting, and coaching. We can also certify your development staff to have full access to the suite of tools operational control.
KSAP Hello! Interview Guide – $65
Hiring Potential talent into your organization can be the difference between thriving in the future or failing. Potentials have rapid impact on organizations and build a depth of bench strength that bring a peace of mind to key stakeholders.
Everyone wants Potential talent but attracting, recruiting, and screening for the right talent is not an easy task. KSAP Hello! provides you with a comprehensive and easy to use interview guide with all the tools you need to increase your probability of hiring effective Leaders every time. These tools support your ability to conduct four effective interviews that focus upon Culture Fit, Functional and Technical Skills, Candidate Potential, and a primary focus on the candidate’s ability to fulfill the needed Markers/Drivers and Practices of Potential talent in your organization.
KSAP Tally Sheets – $1 and Posters – $35
Let’s be honest. Your desk can get messy. When engaging with our sort cards exercises, Tally Sheets provide a clean framework for recording the insights that you discover. Tally Sheets allow decision makers to jump from sorting exercises, to analysis, to action planning and come in both:
- Drivers and Markers Tally Sheets
- Practices Tally Sheets