High performing Teams represent the ultimate blend of talent that allows for levels of achievement otherwise impossible. These Teams are differentiated from others based upon their ability to produce meaningful outcomes and are sought out by others who desire to join them in their work.
Members of a Team must play essential Roles and perform specific Practices which both make up the Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes of Teams (KSAT). KSAT will allow for the identification of those Roles and Practices most critical to achieving goals. With the identified Roles and Practices in hand you will be armed with information to guide the selection of team members, development of team members, and the knowledge to increase team capabilities using a new and up to date framework. Born from 100 years of experience in talent management by its authors, and baked with 50 years of research, you will have a reliable resource to create high performing Teams packed with relevant brain insights. Just like in KSAT, KSAP, KSAM, and KSAI, its design is easy to use, easy to understand, and instantly applicable to Teams across all organizations through the following Talent Tools.
KSAT Sort Cards – $65
Practices will vary in importance from organization to organization.Sort cards immerse decision makers into exercises that put the science directly in their hands in order to determine what is most important in the organizational context.
What Practices are most important to create High Performing Teams in your organization? What are the Team Practices that will be needed to support the organization’s future state? These common questions can be answered with the tangible use of sort cards. The outcome? Rich discussions around teams, and solid plans that can be implemented throughout a talent system to build better Teams.
KSAT Placemats – $25- $35
Placemats allow the user to have rapid access to an overview of the KSAT intellectual property in an accessible format. Placemats have been designed in several ways to meet your needs and come in both color and black and white versions for easy coaching and interpretation.
- SIDE A/B – Accessible Overview of the library of Roles and Practices and a Review of Developmental Difficulty of all Practices
- SIDE C/D – User friendly view of how each Role connects to the Practices and identification of the mission critical Practices for success
- SIDE E/F – At a glance view of how all Practices can be leveraged to build your career through assignments accompanied with definitions of Career Assignment
KSAT 360 Assessments – $225
We have developed a comprehensive suite of assessment tools to facilitate Team development including our 360 Assessment to provide feedback that fuels higher levels of performance. Our assessment allows the production of 5 reports;
- The Placemat Highlight Report – The highest and lowest overall ratings of the selected Practices and Roles
- The KSAT Summary Report – Summary of the highest and lowest ratings of the Roles and Practices
- The KSAT Roles and Practices Detail Report – View all of the data with the exception of the written comments. Each Role and Practice selected for the assessment is presented with all of the averages across groups
- The KSAT Written Comments Report – View of the written comments verbatim, without reference to source or position on the organization
- The KSAT Combination Report – Combination of all of the four reports into one
KSAT Tally Sheets – $1 and Posters – $35
Let’s be honest. Your desk can get messy. When engaging with our sort cards exercises, Tally Sheets provide a clean framework for recording the insights that you discover. Tally Sheets allow decision makers to jump from sorting exercises, to analysis, to action planning and come in both:
- Role Tally Sheets
- Practice Tally Sheets